BEFORE THE EVENT
- Once you will receive the notification regarding the acceptance of your contribution, please confirm as soon as possible (not later than September 10th) to the Conference Secretariat your participation with a poster (reply to the acceptance email).
- We remind you that the presentation of a poster requires a registration fee of 100 euro + VAT. The corresponding invoice will be sent to the address you have indicated in the poster online form. Deadline for payment will be indicated in the invoice. The payment will be done via bank transfer (credit card payment not accepted).
DURING THE EVENT
- Posters will be displayed in the Sangallo Cloister (same place of coffee breaks, lunches and exhibition)
- Poster sessions will be open all the day during the event:
o Tuesday 20: 13.00-20.00
o Wednesday and Thursday: 8.30-19.30
o Friday: 8.30-14.00
- Authors are free to decide whether and when to be present at the poster stand. Most of delegates will likely visit the poster area during coffee breaks, lunch and end of the oral sessions.
- The poster must be in English, have the following maximum dimensions: 90 cm (width) x 120 cm (height) – A0 format.
- The authors are responsible to bring and place their poster on the stand at the beginning of the Conference and to remove it at the end of the event. Posters left on the stands will be thrown away at the end of the Conference.
- The abstracts of the poster contribution will be uploaded on the NanoInnovation website.
- The Cloister will be open from 8.00 until 20.00 on Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22, 8.00 to 14.00 on Friday 23.
- Logo of the Conference is available HERE.