Would you like to discuss your business idea, your research and innovation projects, your technologies with other interested and very skilled people?
THE NETWORKING EVENT IS YOUR GREAT CHANCE!
The networking event is the best way to meet potential cooperation partners during the face-to-face meeting.
People have the possibility to meet each other at high speed (around 20 minutes per every face-to-face) and to share ideas and experience, to build connection, to exchange information, to evaluate new opportunities of collaboration at every level.
At the network event will participate a wide spectrum of businessmen, entrepreneurs, researchers and innovators from Europe and beyond looking for new business and cooperation opportunities: do not miss this great chance!
The network event is free for the conference participants. It will take place on 22nd September 2016 during the Nanoinnovation2016, in the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome. The event will take place during the whole day and it will be divided in two session, one in the morning and the other one in the afternoon: choosing a session, participants can both attend to the conference and to the network event.
The whole event is managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research
The network event will be focused on nanotechnologies in the folowing sectors:
- AERONAUTICS & SPACE
- BIO-INSPIRED & BIO-BASED TECHNOLOGIES
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- ETHICS AND SOCIETAL IMPACTS
- HEALTHCARE & NANOMEDICINE
- ICT & NANOELECTRONICS
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION
- NANOMETROLOGY AND NANOSCALE MEASUREMENTS
- NANOTOXICOLOGY & SAFETY
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- SMART MANUFACTURING & NANOFABRICATION
HOW IT WORKS
Just few minutes and you will be able to participate to the network event
- Go to www.b2match.eu/nanoinnovation2016, click on “register”
- Insert your data, write a brief description of your organisation and your expertise
- Select the networking sessions where you are available for bilateral meeting
- Do not forget to choose the main areas of activity you are interested in
- You will be validated by APRE within 2-3 days after registration
- You will receive an invitation to select your potential partners available on the networking tool
- Go to www.b2match.eu/nanoinnovation2016 log-in and book meetings with other registered participants you would like to meet during the networking event in order to discuss collaborative partnerships
- Few days before the event, APRE will send your networking agenda with scheduled face to face meetings
- Attend the networking event!