Researchers, institutions, investors, companies together with economic operators, government institutions, media and whichever, individual or organization, interested in the recent developments of nanotechnology in integration with KETs can take profit and find interest in the participation to Nanoinnovation 2016 and are warmly invited to join the event.
The participation is free upon registration on www.nanoinnovation.eu
|HOW TO CONTRIBUTE|
The event offers several differentiated ways of participation and involvement ranging from oral/poster presentation of original research or innovation results with applicative focus in the parallel scientific sessions, to the direct organization of technical-scientific sessions or satellite events, to the presence in a booth in the exhibition area.
Selected scientific papers will be published on a special issue of AIP Conference Proceedings (open access, indexed on all major archives including WoS and Scopus).
A detailed list of participation and partnership opportunities, and the relative costs is available, upon request, from the organizing secretariat.
The event is structured in different initiatives in order to account for the needs of any kind of participants. During the three days event are foreseen:
- Plenary Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Technical-scientific sessions (poster or oral presentations on selected topics)
- Tutorial sessions (to get knowledge and expertise on the treated topics)
- Matchmaking meetings (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities - R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events, independently organized by external organization and armonized in the Conference frame
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities, research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research
- Guided tours in the highly specialized research labs of Rome area