NanoInnovation 2016 is glad to announce the call for young researchers “Nanoinnovation’s Got Talent” supported by “Bracco Foundation”.
The Call is reserved to young nanotechnology researchers who will have the possibility to present their research activity in an ad-hoc session dedicated to them. The Technical-Scientific Committee of the conference will select the best proposals and the authors will illustrate their activity in front of a vast audience composed of industry representatives, scientists, experts, investors, entrepreneurs.
If you are a young researcher (<35 years old) with a research activity related to nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs in the following area:
- Aeronautics & Space
- Bio-Inspired & Bio-Based Technologies
- Building and Construction
- Cultural Heritage
- Environmental protection
- Ethics And Societal Impacts
- Healthcare & Nanomedicine
- ICT & Nanoelectronics
- Nano-Materials Based Innovation
- Nanometrology and Nanoscale Measurements
- Nanotoxicology & Safety
- Risk Management
- Smart Manufacturing & Nanofabrication
NanoInnovation offers you the opportunity to present your work to a high-profiled audience.
To submit your proposal by August 5th you have to:
- Make your online registration;
- Submit your abstract in the <call for poster> section and selecting the proper box during the submission procedure.
Should your proposal be selected, you will be invited to do your presentation in a special session within the conference.
The Fondazione Bracco will cover all the participation costs of selected contributions.